Friday, June 10, 2011

Pixie Dust............

I've been an avid beauty blog reader for centuries now (LOL...almost three years) and have almost ALWAYS wanted to start a blog of my own. My lack of writing libido (I couldn't think of a better way to describe it....sowwey...LOL) always led me to back down at the last minute. This time though, I promised myself to take the plunge and see it through. I told myself......'Darling.......blog your heart away. If someone reads it, yay for me. If not, then close down your blog and pretend it was all just a dream!' The sky isn't the limit...let's see how far this one goes.

I'm off for now though to dream sweet dreams. I hope you had a blast reading this......and look forward to heaps more. Sending a lil' pixie dust your way.........

Hugs nd' Kisses! XOXO!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment