Friday, June 10, 2011

ABOUT


Welcome

Welcome to my Makeup & Beauty Blog! My name is Anjali, and I am a 'Domestic Goddess' with a flair for makeup and beauty. My love affair with beauty started when I was about six years old. I remember watching my aunt in awe as she put on her red lipstick ever so carefully. I knew right then that makeup was something special. It would transform my aunt from a 'plain Jane' to a princess in minutes!!!! To me, it was like MAGIC!!!!

Disclaimer

I do my best to provide accurate information, but please bear in mind that I AM NOT A MAKEUP ARTIST or beauty expert of any sort. My opinions are exactly what they are....MY opinions. Please note that I am not responsible for any unfortunate incidences that might occur due to the use of a product mentioned in this blog. I would advise you to use your own discretion and common sense when trying new products. 'Google' is your best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment